Oreo Forest Cake..Its a Oreo Forest Cake. Oreo forest is a pure combination of soft vanilla with chocolate which simply melts in your tongue. This cake is loaded with chocolate flakes in the center with chocolate strips all around. A black forest is undoubtedly incomplete without a oreo on top.This super yummy Oreo forest cake is the best way to show your special ones how much you love and care them. Its a delicious cake that is made of rich ingredients. It is a perfect treat for your friends, siblings, parents or your loved ones. You can gift this cake on any occasion or celebration. If you want to express your love to your special one then this is the perfect way to tell that you love unconditionally to the receiver. So, go ahead and place your order now!
1. Every cake we offer is made on order and since every chef has his/her own way of baking and designing a cake, there might be slight variation in the product in terms of design and shape.
2. Delivery periods quoted at the time of ordering are approximate only and may vary. Goods will be delivered to the address designated by you at the time of ordering. We can't commit exact time of delivery.
3. As cakes are perishable in nature, we attempt delivery of your order only once. The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address. This product is hand delivered and shown on delivery.
4. Occasionally, substitutions of flavours/designs is necessary due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
5. Our First priority is to delivery same flavour and taste followed by Shape and Garnish.
1. After receiving the cake, immediately refrigerate it at least 1 hrs before consumption.
2. Please allow it to come to room temperature before serving/eating.
3. The cake should be placed back in the fridge and should be consumed within 48 hours.
4. Report immediately if cake is delivered melted or damaged so we can replace same day.
1. When you receive flowers, just trim the stems and add water. Re-cut 1-2� of the stems at a 45 degree angle.
2. Use a clean vase and drinking water.
3. Remove the leaves and foliage below the water line but do not remove all leaves along the stem length.
4. Check the water level daily and replenish as needed.
5. Don�t place flowers under fan or direct sunlight or near any other source of excessive heat.
Select Required Delivery City