Chota Bheem Photo Cake (Chocolate Truffle. This attractive photo cake is exclusively designed for occasion like birthdays! Made up of chocolate sponge at the base, Swiss or Dutch chocolate ganache (of your choice) and beautifully decorated with gel glaze makes the cake look stunning and rich in taste! The best part of buying a photo cake from Monginis is that we make �customized� photo cakes. Pick any photo of your choice and it will be reproduced on the cake.A Chocolate photo cake. The luscious taste of this cake can hypnotize you to take a dive into this chocolate pool. It�s a perfect treat for a chocolate lover. A photo cake is a new trend to bring a smile on your loved one�s face. Surprise your loved ones by gifting them this chocolate photo cake.
1. Every cake we offer is made on order and since every chef has his/her own way of baking and designing a cake, there might be slight variation in the product in terms of design and shape.
2. Delivery periods quoted at the time of ordering are approximate only and may vary. Goods will be delivered to the address designated by you at the time of ordering. We can't commit exact time of delivery.
3. As cakes are perishable in nature, we attempt delivery of your order only once. The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address. This product is hand delivered and shown on delivery.
4. Occasionally, substitutions of flavours/designs is necessary due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
5. Our First priority is to delivery same flavour and taste followed by Shape and Garnish.
1. After receiving the cake, immediately refrigerate it at least 1 hrs before consumption.
2. Please allow it to come to room temperature before serving/eating.
3. The cake should be placed back in the fridge and should be consumed within 48 hours.
4. Report immediately if cake is delivered melted or damaged so we can replace same day.
1. When you receive flowers, just trim the stems and add water. Re-cut 1-2� of the stems at a 45 degree angle.
2. Use a clean vase and drinking water.
3. Remove the leaves and foliage below the water line but do not remove all leaves along the stem length.
4. Check the water level daily and replenish as needed.
5. Don�t place flowers under fan or direct sunlight or near any other source of excessive heat.
Select Required Delivery City